Tapestry is an online journal recording all the learning and fun of children's early years education.
We use Tapestry to enhance and report on the progression of early years learning for teachers and parents.
How you can support your child with learning at home
- Spend time talking with your child.
- Share their reading books, let your child see you reading as well
- Practising letters
- Talking about learning in preschool
- Develop their self-help skills - such as dressing toileting
- Use positive praise to encourage good behaviour.
- Play games together.
- Share your child's achievements with us by updating your child's Tapestry journal or tell your child's key person.
Change of Details
It is essential that the preschool has up to date contact details for family members. There are many reasons why we may need to contact you but most importantly in the event of an emergency it is vital that we can contact parents or carers.